Main Page/All news
Note: Editing is limited to users with the
- #13: 2018-12-05: EventEditor 1.3.1 was released: minor fixes and improvements.
- #12: 2018-11-20: sarc 1.1.1 was released. Issues with non-ASCII file names were fixed.
- #11: 2018-10-21: EventEditor v1.3.0 was released. Bug fixes and new features: it is now possible to show event parameters directly in the flowchart view, search for parameter values and toggle case sensitivity. Keyboard navigation in the flowchart view was improved.
- #10: 2018-10-13: aamp v1.2.3 was released. Parameter lists are now written before objects to match Nintendo.
- #9: 2018-10-12: rstb v1.1.2 was released with a critical bug fix to the interface.
- #8: 2018-10-05: evfl v0.11.2 and EventEditor v1.2.2 were released (minor fixes).
- #7: 2018-09-30: rstb v1.1.1 was released with a fix for batcllist files not being recognised as complex resource classes. botwfstools v1.4.0 can now create new SARCs.
- #6: 2018-09-30: rstb v1.1.0 was released. It now has a new
dumpcommand to print all entries in a text format, which is useful for comparing RSTBs.
- #5: 2018-09-29: botwfstools v1.3.0 was released. It now supports add-on content (DLC) out-of-the-box.
- #4: 2018-09-28: byml-v2 v2.0.3 was released. It includes a critical bug fix for document generation. rstb v1.0.3 was also released, fixing an issue with the CLI (rstbtool).
- #3: 2018-09-21: Ice-Spear now has an official website.
- #2: 2018-09-18: BravelyPeculiar released botw-duplicator-tools (actor and bfres duplicating utilities).
- #1: 2018-09-15: Version 1.2.2 of the
aamplibrary and tools was released.
- #0: 2018-09-03: The wiki is now open.