Welcome to ZeldaMods,
Dumping the game
Get a copy of the game files by dumping the game from a Wii U or a Switch.
Setting up tools
Install and configure tools for exploring and modifying the game ROM.
- 2019-03-17: byml-v2 2.2.1 was released. Fixes a critical bug in document generation for hash nodes: the writer used to assume that dictionaries were already sorted. It will now ensure that entries are sorted.
- 2019-03-16: botwfstools 1.4.1 was edited. A bug in GameData archive (gamedata.sarc and savedataformat.sarc) handling was fixed.
- 2018-12-05: EventEditor 1.3.1 was released: minor fixes and improvements.
- 2018-11-20: sarc 1.1.1 was released. Issues with non-ASCII file names were fixed.
- 2018-10-21: EventEditor v1.3.0 was released. Bug fixes and new features: it is now possible to show event parameters directly in the flowchart view, search for parameter values and toggle case sensitivity. Keyboard navigation in the flowchart view was improved.
- 2018-10-13: aamp v1.2.3 was released. Parameter lists are now written before objects to match Nintendo.