Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Platform support||👎 Windows only|
Switch Toolbox is a graphical UI to edit many formats of Nintendo Switch and Wii U.
- Simply download the latest compiled release from GitHub, unzip, and launch the exe. Note that the latest release has an old date, but it is current, as it automatically rebuilds with each commit.
Issues or Requests
Report any issues you find here
Switch Toolbox can edit:
- AAMP (Wii U and Switch)
- BYAML/BYML (Wii U, 3DS, and Switch)
- PTCL (Wii U, 3DS, and Switch)
Switch Toolbox can view:
- BFFNT (Textures only)
Models, materials, and textures.
Can view options, samplers, attributes, and uniform blocks.
Can extract shader vertex and fragment shaders from variations/programs
- SHARCFB and SHARC
Basic preview of some shader program data. Can edit both v1 and v2 AAMP (Wii U and Switch)
Can preview effect tables and link PTCL.
Can preview NTWU, NTP3, and NTWD variants. Editng will be soon
Very basic previewing.
- MP3, OGG, IDSP, HPS, WAV, BFWAV, BFSTM, BCWAV, BCWAV
Can listen to audio and convert between certain formats. Thanks to VGAudio and CSCore
- SP2 (Team Sonic Racing)
- TEX (3DS)
- NUSHDB (Switch Namco Shaders)
- SDF (Snow Drop Engine)
- IGA .pak
- GMX (TPHD Models)
- MKAGPDX Model .bin files
- MKAGPDX Archive .pac files
- ME01 and SA01 archives.