Main Page/All news
Note: Editing is limited to users with the
- #20: 2020-10-27: A decompilation project for Breath of the Wild was started in September 2020. It is not expected to decompile the entire executable but mostly only parts that are relatively well understood to aid with further reverse engineering and documentation.
- #19: 2020-10-17: MediaWiki has been updated to version 1.35. Please report any issues you may encounter to User:leoetlino.
- #18: 2020-05-10: The wiki now uses a different database engine (MySQL) to avoid various bugs and to make it possible to translate articles. If you have a user account, it will be migrated from the old database when you log in here.
- #17: 2019-10-26: New ZeldaMods wiki for Link's Awakening (Switch) now available.
- #16: 2019-07-15: MediaWiki has been updated to 1.33.0. Please report any issues to User:leoetlino.
- #15: 2019-03-17: byml-v2 2.2.1 was released. Fixes a critical bug in document generation for hash nodes: the writer used to assume that dictionaries were already sorted. It will now ensure that entries are sorted.
- #14: 2019-03-16: botwfstools 1.4.1 was edited. A bug in GameData archive (gamedata.sarc and savedataformat.sarc) handling was fixed.
- #13: 2018-12-05: EventEditor 1.3.1 was released: minor fixes and improvements.
- #12: 2018-11-20: sarc 1.1.1 was released. Issues with non-ASCII file names were fixed.
- #11: 2018-10-21: EventEditor v1.3.0 was released. Bug fixes and new features: it is now possible to show event parameters directly in the flowchart view, search for parameter values and toggle case sensitivity. Keyboard navigation in the flowchart view was improved.
- #10: 2018-10-13: aamp v1.2.3 was released. Parameter lists are now written before objects to match Nintendo.
- #9: 2018-10-12: rstb v1.1.2 was released with a critical bug fix to the interface.
- #8: 2018-10-05: evfl v0.11.2 and EventEditor v1.2.2 were released (minor fixes).
- #7: 2018-09-30: rstb v1.1.1 was released with a fix for batcllist files not being recognised as complex resource classes. botwfstools v1.4.0 can now create new SARCs.
- #6: 2018-09-30: rstb v1.1.0 was released. It now has a new
dumpcommand to print all entries in a text format, which is useful for comparing RSTBs.
- #5: 2018-09-29: botwfstools v1.3.0 was released. It now supports add-on content (DLC) out-of-the-box.
- #4: 2018-09-28: byml-v2 v2.0.3 was released. It includes a critical bug fix for document generation. rstb v1.0.3 was also released, fixing an issue with the CLI (rstbtool).
- #3: 2018-09-21: Ice-Spear now has an official website.
- #2: 2018-09-18: BravelyPeculiar released botw-duplicator-tools (actor and bfres duplicating utilities).
- #1: 2018-09-15: Version 1.2.2 of the
aamplibrary and tools was released.
- #0: 2018-09-03: The wiki is now open.